WOW Localization is currently looking for a Project Manager to join our translation & localization team within Moscow time zone.
A successful candidate is a highly motivated individual who works comfortably and autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
You have a demonstrated ability to manage priorities and projects and the right mix of organizational and communication skills.
You are collaborative, organized and a great teammate.
This role is full time, remote-based.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project scope identification, file organizing/processing in CAT tools/client's environment, vendor management, and various project-related administrative tasks.
- Monitoring and ensuring project budgets and profitability targets are achieved.
- Analyzing requirements and supporting reference material - clearly communicating the same to localization vendors.
- Driving high quality output from localization vendors & freelancers.
- Manage schedule challenges, query cycles, and Linguistic QA to ensure successful delivery to our clients.
- Ensuring all projects and tasks are ready for invoicing at the appropriate time.
- Providing exceptional customer service during the project and beyond.
- Attending calls with linguists, clients and other departments as required.
- Timely escalation of any issues or concerns to your line manager and/or appropriate departments, working closely with these to bring any issues to a successful conclusion.
- Self-evaluation – proactively seek training or guidance from your line manager.
- Ensuring that all client documentation is kept up to date.
- Working with a sense of urgency, agility, flexibility and with a will-do attitude.
- Communicating clearly and professionally regardless of audience.
- Excellent English and Russian written and verbal communication skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education in Translation, Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- You work well under pressure and with tight turnaround times.
- Experience within translation & localization industry is beneficial.
Seniority Level: Entry Level.