Employment Status: Permanent position.
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our team.
Who we are:
We are a completely remote company with a team of more than 50 employees from the USA, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, China and Singapore. We provide business services worldwide to companies and helps them customize processes, products and communications for the markets of Europe, North and South America, Russia, Asia and CIS.
Our key areas of expertise are multilingual translation & continuous localization, machine translation post-editing, AI solutions development, multilingual marketing, advising on entering new markets, social media advertising and content creation.
The main industries we work with are IT, E-commerce, medicine and pharmaceuticals, machinery, legal & finance.
Who you are:
You’re and experienced Sales person, who knows the language industry’s inner workings. You have a network of marketing, communication and localization managers to speak with and have experience building client relationships and pursuing deals. You are an entrepreneurial, independent team player and are looking for a new challenge with lots of growth and independence.
- 5+ years LSP Sales experience and a track record of building a business into the six-figure range of annual sales in new business
- Experience working in creative fields with a solid understanding of transcreation and copy-writing
- Good understanding of language technology
- University degree or equivalent
As the Localization Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to,
- Set and achieve sales goals, by connecting with new clients to develop business, through cold calling, marketing campaigns, market research, RFP response, etc. across all industries
- Leverage our unique online system to manage contacts and track performance and ensure resources are available and meet client expectations
- Travel to clients and industry events, as appropriate
- Build and manage a sales force and project management team
- Work with international team of developers and language specialists in Europe
For more information please contact Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this isn’t what you’re looking for, maybe you could refer a colleague? Thank you:)